Decoding WandaVision and What's Next for the MCU

Alright so if you haven't seen WandaVision and you don't like spoilers then you should probably stop reading here because this will just annoy you. 

If you have seen WandaVision and you have seen up to episode 4 then you should at least know what's going on in the show if not the overall arc and if you're a little behind I am sorry if this ruins the episodes for you but I did warn you it would contain spoilers. 

What's going on with Wanda and the TV show???

Like I said, if you've been watching the show you and you've kept up then you know that Wanda is behind the whole thing and by now you're probably asking, "...but why?" The answer is simple. If you noticed when Vision came back into the house after she expelled Captain Rambo you saw what Vision really looked like. If you hadn't gathered that he was dead then you should recall that in the movies Thanos ripped the infinity stone from his head to complete the gauntlet; he was never brought back to life. 

As we saw in the movie Wanda was fighting along side the Avengers to help with the final battle against Thanos. WandaVision picks up shortly after those events but that still begs the question why would she do all of this? I think what's happening here is that Wanda's grief has cause her to lose control of her power thus it created a world to ease the pain of her loss. 

During the show we really start to see the depth of Wanda's powers and how she can almost do anything. As the show goes on we start to really see the magnitude of her powers as we discover that she has put an entire town under her spell and that spell actively works to keep people from breaking the reality. 

One scene we saw the guy go down in the tunnel with that biohazard suit that was attached to a wire. The plan was to pull the guy back but once he crossed the barrier that wire changed in to two separate jump ropes so you can see that her powers are working and doing things that we haven't seen yet. 

I also think that Wanda is starting to see that something isn't right, but she can't help herself because her emotions are in control which is almost like an alter ego and it will do anything to protect the reality which is what we saw happen to the Captain. 

Now I can't say how WandaVision will end but I think is happening is that WandaVision is kicking off the next arc of the Marvel movies. 

Just my best guess but...

Alright from this point this all based on things I have read and seen. I think WandaVision serves the purpose of expanding on Scarlett Witch's powers and how she can manipulate reality. I think by the end of the show we will see Wanda do something that will cause us to think that she is evil which will take us to the next Dr. Strange movie. 

Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness will explore the idea of a multiverse and somehow Scarlett Witch will play a role in that movie. If I were a betting man I would say that she will somehow be under the influence of the next big bad and Dr. Strange will be tasked with saving her. 
I can't say how the next Spider-Man movie impacts the arc, but if I am keeping to the theme of multiple universes then it would be logical to assume that somehow Dr. Strange, Spider-Man and the Scarlett Witch could be in some way intertwined to bring in the previous two Spider-men. At conclusion of this story, I think it will partly reveal the next new big bad guy for the Avengers to face off against. 

We know that Thor: Love and Thunder will see Thor helping the Guardians of the Galaxy and subsequently we will see the Guardians search for Gomorrah. Black Panther 2 is still on but no one is quite sure who will be taking up the mantle of Black Panther and after that we have a slate of movies lined up we don't really know about yet or if they will even play a roll in the larger MCU but one thing is certain it will definitely be just as exciting as the last MCU arc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists