Joe Jonas Calls It Quits and Files For Divorce From Sophie Turner

According to reports, Joe Jonas is calling it quits on his marriage to Sophie Turner after 4 years of marriage. In 2016, Jonas sent Turner a direct message and two met up for a date. From then on the two were almost inseparable. 

They became social media official in January that year and in September 2017, they got a dog together. Shortly the dog, Jonas popped the question in October that same year. They would make appearances together throughout the years until finally tying the proverbial knot in May of 2019. 

Since then they've had two kids and not much else has really happened until the news of the divorce broke. Some reports suggest that the age gap could be the reason they are splitting up. Jonas is 6 years older than Turner. 

If you follow TMZ then maybe you've heard that their issues stem from the fact that she wants to be a party girl and he doesn't care for partying these days, which is understandable considering he has a busy life being a celebrity, a father of two, and a husband. TMZ also reported that there may have been something he saw, or heard, on their Ring Doorbell that may have been the last straw for him. 

From what's being reported by StyleCaster, it sounds like Sophie wants her turn to "sleep around and have carefree fun" because she was robbed of her teenage years by being on Game of Thrones followed by marriage and motherhood.

Seems like a very shallow and selfish reason to ruin a marriage, but we may never know what really happened because from what I can tell, they are both trying to keep from dragging the other through the mud, which I can respect.

That's the mother of his children and that's the father of hers, so I get why they wouldn't want to speak too much on exactly what happened, but that's not going to stop people from talking and having their own opinion. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here for Full Coverage of the story

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! If you like the content please stop by my website and help support the cause! My blog is not monetized as of now, so my website is how I keep this running. 


Thanks for the support! 

https://brandon-bs-merch-shop.myshopify.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists