What to watch Friday

What to Watch Friday

Black Lives Matter Appreciation Movies



I didn't do this last week because I wasn't in the mood but this week I felt it could maybe help. Movies are a great way to bring people together and these movies share a little of black culture and history. If you have some time, watch a few. They are all really good movies and some you may have heard of, and some you might not; but I've seen them all, I love them all and I feel like they'd be a good watch with all that's going on today.

Mudbound
Ray
42
Detroit
Precious
Fruitvale Station
Poetic Justice
Get Out
Malcolm X
The Wood
Bamboozled
Menace II Society
New Jack City
Set it off
Crooklyn
Soul Food
Boyz n the Hood
The Five Heartbeats
Friday
The Color Purple
Coming to America
Lean on Me
Love & Basketball
Remember the Titans
The Pursuit of Happyness
Life
Coach Carter
Antwone Fisher
Waiting to Exhale
Ali
Paid in Full
The Preacher's Wife
The Tuskegee Airmen
John Q
Daddy's Little Girls
He Got Game
ATL
Sugar Hill
The Hurricane
Beloved
Red Tails
Men of Honor
Holiday Heart
Lakeview Terrance
Imitation of Life
Light it up
Pride
First Sunday
Guess Who
Sunset Park
Like I said, I don't expect anyone to watch any of these movies and think that it will make things better but they help bring another perspective to life that you might not have considered. Well, thanks for reading. Share the movie list with your friends, check them out, discuss, learn and grow. 

Cheers, everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists