What to Watch Friday: The Last Kingdom

What to Watch Friday

Kicking off my what to watch Friday is one of my absolute favorite Netflix shows, The Last Kingdom. I started watching The Last Kingdom because I had just gotten into Game of Thrones and had binged watched it until I had caught up. Looking for something to watch until the new season came out, I was trolling through Netflix when I came across The Last Kingdom and I figured, “what the heck.” I was not disappointed.

The Last Kingdom is about Uhtred, a man born a Saxon, betrayed by his uncle and left to a seemingly miserable life with the Danes. Kept as a slave, Uhtred proved himself to the Danish leader he served, who came to love him as a son. Uhtred’s Danish family was betrayed and murdered. Forced to flee his home on a path for revenge, his journey carries him across greats lands, through various battles, and halls of the nobles. From Danish slave to noble Lord, Uhtred’s story is one love, triumph, loss and pain with characters you will love and love to hate. Personally, I like this more than I like Game of Thrones but give it a watch. Tell me what you think.


To view the full list click here (HERE)


Cheers, guys! Enjoy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists