What to Watch Friday: Kristy & He's Out There



What to watch Friday:


Kristy & He’s Out There


Anyone that knows me knows that I love scary movies and this week I was trying to decide between two of my favorites but I couldn’t choose so this week you get a two for one. 



So, I’ll start this thing off with the movie that came to mind first for this week and that was Kristy. Kristy is about a college girl that stays on campus during holiday break. Seemingly alone, save for the two campus security guards, she finds ways to occupy her time with hijinks and typical college kid stuff. One night she decides that she has a craving for ice cream and runs into a very creepy girl at the store. This creepy encounter follows her back to campus for a deadly game of cat and mouse. Kristy finds herself in a fight for survival against some grim odds. I thought it was a rather good movie and I hope you do too. 




Next up we have He’s Out There. A family of four decides it’s time for a break from city life so they pack up the kids and head out of town but dad has to work so mommy and the girls will go on ahead and daddy will catch up. They arrive and the girls happen upon some creepy teatime out in the woods. They return home and everything seems fine until it gets dark. When the sun goes down, this movie really takes off. There is a creepy story book, a few gruesome deaths and plenty of that classic horror movie “yell at the scream” frustration that we all love to hate. It’s a solid watch if you’re looking for something to really freak you out on a Friday night. 







Alright everyone, that wraps up my what to watch Friday for this week. You can check out the entire What to Watch list (here). It’s updated every Friday and this week is no exception. Drop some comments and let me know what you think about the movies. 

Cheers, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists