What to Watch Friday: Triple Pick

What to Watch Friday:

Triple Pick 

Last week I got a little wrapped up with some things, so, I didn't get around to updating the list or doing my pick for last week and with Mother's day recently passing-- my picks for the week are going to keep with the Mother's Day/ women appreciation theme. 

First up we have one of my favorite comedy movies-- Girls Trip. Girls Trip is about 4 friends that have found themselves drifting apart due to careers, family, and overall lifestyle changes. They decide it has been far too long since their last get together and it's time for a reunion. I picked this movie because Tiffany Hadish is hilarious, Jada Pinkett and Queen Latifah always deliver, and Regina Hall is just amazing. The movie is packed with laughs and relatable touching moments. Definitely a great Friday/ weekend watch. 


Click here to watch Trailer (here)

Next up is a movie I just recently saw because they were spamming on cable television because of Mother's Day-- Bad Moms. Bad Moms is not a must see movie, but it is a good little comedy that highlights of struggles of being a full time mom. Hilarious awkward moments, raunchy comedy, and cattiness between the moms fuels this comedy from start to finish, and while you won't exactly be screaming it's the best movie from the mountain tops, you will have a few laughs and feel good after watching it. 


Click here to watch Trailer (here)

Last is a television show called Good Girls. Good Girls, for those who don't know, is about 3 moms that are strapped for cash and need to find away to get it ASAP. They cook up a scheme for a robbery but little do they know that this robbery would lead them straight to the head of a very dangerous cartel. After learning of this fact, the women must navigate a world they never thought they would find themselves in. This show is hilarious, it's very well written and Mae Whitman really steals the show for me. Overall its a great show with a great cast and there are a few seasons on Netflix and Hulu, so, there's plenty to watch. 

Click here to watch Trailer (here)

Since I didn't update the list last week, I doubled up on the new editions for this week which means there are a total of 50 new movies/TV shows on the list. Each week the new additions will be highlighted so you can see what's been added. You can check out the entire What to Watch list by clicking here (here). 

Well, that's it for this week. I hope you guys enjoy the picks for this week! Drop some comments and let me know what you guys think. I love talking movies and TV; I don't get to do it nearly enough. 

Cheers, and thanks for reading everyone! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists