People say that hard work pays off

People say that hard work pays off, but that's a lie. The truth is that hard work only pays off if you like what you're working hard at. 

If you don't like what you're working hard at, to some degree or another, you're going to be working hard for nothing. 

You can be the hardest working person in place, but if no one knows your name and you don't talk to people, there's good chance they won't be thinking of you the next time they're promoting folks. 

That's why a lot of people get passed over for promotions. They haven't spent enough time getting to know people at work. They haven't spent enough time at the office parties. They don't stay longer hours when they were asked if they could stay extra hours. 

The truth is that if you're not working hard at something you at least like a little bit, there's a good chance you're just working hard for the sake of working hard.

=========================================
Make sure you're following my other socials! You can click the image to the right to visit my LinkTree which gives you direct access to everything I've got going on! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists