The Reasons Behind TiggroAmigoMedia

 

I started TiggroAmigoMedia back in 2018 and back then, it wasn't anything more than a blog and Twitter account. The idea started because I wanted to do stand up comedy and entertain people with my content, so I figured I'd start out small and work my way from there. 

At the time I had no idea where it would go, or even what to do, I just started doing stuff. Eventually I started to stream on Twitter back when that was a thing and I had a lot of fun doing it. I also made some covers that were pretty popular, but I had to take them down or else the illuminati would come get me...just kidding, it was DCMA violation, so I went on ahead and deleted them all just to be on the safe side. Don't want my account getting deleted over some B.S.

Once I realized how successful I could be with all the stuff I was doing, I decided it was time to start investing my money in equipment to up my production value. I bought microphones, video cameras, a capture card, and got editing software for videos and photos. 

By this point, the blog had gone by the wayside and I decided to find a new hosting site to start a new one. That's when Everything&Nothing was created. The reason I called it Everything&Nothing: A collection of thoughts is because I talk about everything and nothing. Some people might read my blog and find it enjoyable and some people might read my blog and think it's nothing special, but at the end of the day it was nothing more than a collection of my thoughts on things. I'm not going to say it's a popular, however, I do average about 10 readers per post. I think that's pretty good, but I know it could be a lot better.

I don't remember exactly when I started my Twitch channel, but I added that to the TiggroAmigoMedia brand as well, although, at the time it still wasn't called TiggroAmigoMedia; it was still just me posting and streaming on various social media channels. It wasn't until the pandemic that I really came up with the idea to unify everything under the TiggroAmigoMedia umbrella. 

I was working in construction staffing when the pandemic hit the US and when I eventually got laid off I decided to focus on my media company. The tricky part about running your own company is finding the funding to pay yourself, the projects and equipment. Obviously I could monetize some of the social media stuff, like Twitch, but that would take a while before I saw any real money, plus, I don't like asking people for money in exchange for nothing. 

I know, I know, people should pay to be entertained, however, I wanted them to have something in exchange for the money they give me because I'd rather someone buy a t-shirt from me so I can entertain rather than ask for a handout. Another reason I wanted to find another way to fund the media company is because I want to stay as independent as possible. 

As much as I would love sponsorship money, I want to be able to choose the advertisers and companies I partner with and the only way to do that is to have a stable revenue stream already in hand otherwise I'd take the first deal that comes my way and who knows what company that could be. 

After years of building this thing up, I finally had a name for it, I finally had the opportunity to work on it, however, I was still not making the money that I wanted to, so I decided to open a Shopify store online. I designed some t-shirts, found some vendors, and thus Brandon B's Merch Shop was born. 

At this point you're probably wondering what the point of this blog post is, so I'll get to it. TiggroAmigoMedia is my job. It's my life's work and I want to remain as independent as possible. I can't build this thing with your help. Whether it's you subscribing to my YouTube channels, following my socials, or buying something from my website, I can't do this without you. 

I'm not trying to get rich, I'm just trying to make a place for myself in this world that I'm proud of; I want to build something of my own that people will enjoy and know that I'm an honest man trying to make an honest living. Sure, entertainment might now seem like much, but when you consider the impact it has on our society, I want TiggroAmigoMedia to always be a place that people can trust the brand. I want people to know that I won't sell my soul to make a few dollars because if I were willing to do that, I'd probably already be making tons of money. 

The bottom line here is that I'm asking for your help making this thing a success and in exchange for your help, I promise I'll do my best to always do right by people and share whatever wealth I gain because I'm not out to get rich, I'm trying to make a place for myself, and people like myself, that we can enjoy and feel like we fit into this crazy world.

=========================================================================

If you like the blog, please stop by my website. The holidays are coming up and I have great items that would make the perfect gift for someone, or yourself. There's free shipping on my Signature Line of t-shirts. The T-shirts are made through Custom Ink (One day I hope to buy the equipment to make the shirts myself) and are shipped directly to your door. They're printed on Hanes quality t-shirts. 


https://brandon-bs-merch-shop.myshopify.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists