Carlson's Top Incel/Racist...I mean writer resigns

Blake Neff, Tucker Carlson's top writer, resigned when it was discovered that he posted racist and misogynistic comments anonymously online. Apparently he attributes black people playing Call of Duty to the drop in crime, he wouldn't get Lasik from a black doctor, and he apparently shared personal information of a girl that dumped him and encouraged others to harass her.

To be honest, I am not surprised Tucker's top writer turned out to be an incel and a racist because Tucker seems like he encourages that kind of behavior in the first place which is why he is so comfortable being on television spouting off all that B.S. with all the racist undertones. I can honestly say that I have never seen an episode of  Carlson's show that didn't make my skin crawl and it makes perfect sense as to why now.

The real question here is: how many more people like him are hiding behind the anonymity of the internet saying horrible stuff like this guy?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists