Loathsome Behavior


Reading this absolutely made my skin crawl. I am a grown man and it makes me uncomfortable to think about someone following me let alone someone actually following me, so to read that this monster is purposely following people with the intent to scare them with this psychological torture, it just makes me angry and people like this need to be seriously looked at because it's only a matter of time before this monster decides that scaring them just isn't enough and even if they aren't actually doing anything, they could be enticing others to do stuff so they can talk about it in some private chat room later. People are disgusting and this stuff needs to be dealt with swiftly and harshly. I can't say what I would do if I were the one to discover that someone I knew had some stuff like that on their phone or computer but I know I wouldn't be calm or rational about it that's for sure. There's no mistaking that for anything other than what it is.

People say violence isn't the answer and I will agree like 80% of the time, but that 20% of the time, violence is the only answer because for some people that's the only thing that will send a clear cut message. No interpretation needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's Are Some Thing I've Learned From Growing My Cannabis Plant

I'm tired of people telling me what I need to do, but not willing to help me do it.

Update for my Loyalists